4:00PM Lanreco Longhorns (H) 8 vs Glasco Patriots 0
Why play in the FCYFL? Here are 12 awesome reasons!
1. Every player receives a new football jersey and pants they keep
2. Every player receives a helmet and shoulder pads to use - over 100 new helmets purchased for this season
3. All kids are drafted on a team
4. No kids have ever been turned away
5. Everyone has an opportunity to play in every game
6. Kids play under the lights!
7. We have a special 5th Quarter for development of our younger and less developed players
8. Guaranteed 11 game season with potential for 2 additional games
9. Experienced coaching staff (average Head Coach tenure is 15 years, Assistant Coaches 12 years, and the Board is 12 years)
10. All coaches have concussion training and background checks
11. The league and many of our members have been involved in youth football for over 30 years.
12. Professional Referees – We have 4 certified OHSAA Referees at every game – These referees are the same referees at high school games on Friday nights
Please let all your friends know... We are looking for more players.
FCYFL 2014 Registration
Registration is open - Please visit the 2014 Player Signup in the left column.
The 2014 registration fee will remain $135.00 and all players will be required to sell FCYFL Discount Cards, which are $10.00 each.
1 Player - $135.00 5 cards
2 Players - $250.00 10 cards
Family Max - $350.00 5 cards per player
If you are unable to pay the entire registration fee, you may sell as many discount cards as you can to cover the cost of registration. If you sell 25 FCYFL Discount Cards you would have no out of pocket cash for one player, two players are 50 cards, and the family max is 75 cards. The more cards you sell the less you have to pay out of pocket.
We are unable to accept any government program for payment. There are no refunds once payment is made.
Please see any board member with any questions about our new registration process and policies. All money and/or cards must be turned in by July 26, 2014.
The FCYFL partnered with the FCCD for to provide Cheerleading for the 2014 season. For any information about cheerleading, please contact Anitra Scott or Kara Aranda at 740-277-1631 for email them
. Check out their web site http://fairfieldccd.weebly.com/
All parents will be required to attend a mandatory Parent Meeting. We will have 8 separate team meetings on July 26, 2014 at the equipment handout. Every parent must be present to sign equipment agreement, parent contract and attend team/board parent meeting. This is a mandatory meeting and no equipment will be given out, nor will any player be able to practice (make up dates will be planned) until these documents are signed and a meeting attended.
Rent to Own of Lancaster
Rooster of Lancaster
Local Firefighters 291
22 Drive Thru
22 Sunoco Station
Hub Cap Anne
Seal Tight Exteriors
You can also find us on Facebook... Just do a search for Fairfield County Youth Football League. We will try to post all the information on this site too. Ãƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ‚ don’t forget to "Like" us to stay connected and tell all your friends.
As with any organization it takes a lot of money to keep this organization running. If you are interested in sponsoring a team or player see any FCYFL Board Member or email us at
Remember, without people like you, we cannot make this possible.
LET'S GET READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL
Always remember the game is for the YOUTH!!!!!
Please check back on a regular basis for more updates
Please submit any pictures you would like to see on the website or any communications to