We have been meeting to discuss the operation of the league for the 2015 season and we have made a decision to decrease the amount of teams in the league again this year. We are making this change to ensure we have a safe and competitive league. With our league having 3rd through 6th grade participants we have to ensure that we make the right decisions for the kids and we need more players per team. The decision was voted on and approved by the entire board.
The team affected is the Razorbacks. Mike Jacobs, Razorbacks Head Coach was present at our meeting and will be contacting all parents and players to discuss. We definitely have a spot for anyone who wants to play football and hope to see everyone soon.
Please let any Board Member know if you have any questions.
Registration is open right now if you want to sign up for the 2015 season.
What is FCYFL
FCYFL is a full contact football league for children in grades 3rd through 6th. The league is comprised of six teams with an experienced group of seven coaches per team. The league is dedicated to providing the best and safest athletic experience to as many children as possible by fostering family values, sportsmanship, teamwork and respect, while teaching the rules and regulations of football.
There are many changes coming to the league. We are doing many things to make the league even better. All of our Board Members will be certified Volunteer Administrators and all of our coaches will be certified Volunteer Youth Football Coaches through the National Alliance for Youth Sports. We will also be starting a Parents Advisory Group as well as a Coaches Advisory Group. We want this year to better than the last and we think these changes will help us get there.
We have started the 2015 registration process and you may now sign your player up for the 2015 season. Every player will be required to sell at least 5 Discount Cards this year as a league fundraiser. You can pay by credit card or check through PayPal on this site.
We are unable to accept any government program for payment. There are no refunds once payment is made.
Please see any board member with any questions about our new registration process and policies. All money and/or cards must be turned in by the first day ot practice to be determined.
Why play in the FCYFL? Here are 12 AWESOME reasons!
1. Every player receives a new jersey and pants to keep
2. Helmets and shoulder pads provided - over 100 new helmets purchased this past season
3. Draft system in place – Everyone drafted
4. No kids have ever been turned away
5. Ever player has an opportunity to play in every game
6. Kids play under the lights!
7. Special 5th Quarter for development of our younger and less developed players
8. Guaranteed 11 game season with potential for 2 additional games
9. Experienced coaching staff (average Head Coach Tenure is 15 years, Assistant Coaches 12 years, and the Board is 12 years)
10. All coaches are certified through National Alliance for Youth Sports as Volunteer Youth Football Coaches, have concussion training and background checks
11. All Board Members are certified through NAYS as Volunteer League Administrators
12. The league and many of our members have been involved in youth football for 30+ years
13. Professional Referees – 4 certified OHSAA Referees at every game – Same referees at high school games on Friday nights
Please let all your friends know... We are looking for more players.
The FCYFL partnered with the FCCD for to provide Cheerleading for the 2014 season. For any information about cheerleading, please contact Anitra Scott or Kara Aranda at 740-277-1631 for email them
. Check out their web site http://fairfieldccd.weebly.com/
All parents will be required to attend a mandatory Parent Meeting. We will have 8 separate team meetings at the equipment handout date to be determined. Every parent must be present to sign equipment agreement, parent contract and attend team/board parent meeting. This is a mandatory meeting and no equipment will be given out, nor will any player be able to practice (make up dates will be planned) until these documents are signed and a meeting attended.
You can also find us on Facebook... Just do a search for Fairfield County Youth Football League. We will try to post all the information on this site too. Don’t forget to "Like" us to stay connected and tell all your friends.
As with any organization it takes a lot of money to keep this organization running. If you are interested in sponsoring a team or player see any FCYFL Board Member or email us at
Remember, without people like you, we cannot make this possible.
LET'S GET READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL
Always remember the game is for the YOUTH!!!!!
Please check back on a regular basis for more updates
Please submit any pictures you would like to see on the website or any communications to